Thursday, January 19, 2012

Living for the Moments

When I was making this blog it took me a while to decide what to call it. I thought of all the other blogs I have read and didn't want to fall short in the name department.... :) So in my quest to find a name that would suit this blog the best, I came up with " If Only for a Moment, that will do."
I was thinking about the foster kids that we have had in our home and how hard it is to say goodbye, and realized that it was a good moment in our lives that we were able to love them, even if it was only for a short time....
and then I realized that even in life, my family, etc.... there are things that only last for small moments and then are gone.... I am trying to enjoy those moments more and not focus on only the negative or hard times (which is a lot easier said then done... right?)
So now that we have got settled in our new house, and have adjusted to being a family of three we are now active foster parents again, and waiting..... Sometimes I am sure that I am crazy, but I know in my heart that this is the path we need to take.
So cross you fingers, and hold on tight!! Its going to be a bumpy road...... even if it is only for a moment. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment