Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Thin Thread

These poor boys are dealing with so much. You wouldn't know by just meeting them, that something is wrong, but their little hearts are broken. They miss their mom and dad and don't understand why they can't see them. Their emotional problems are coming out in the form of "accidents"..... Yep you got it, we are surrounded by Pee and Poo everywhere. From bed wetting to pooping their pants in front of me, we have it all! We are truly hanging on by a thread here at this house.

We are waiting to hear if their family placement is going to work out, and not to sound mean, but I am praying with all my heart it will. They really are cute boys and I know that they need my patience and love. So we will roll with the punches whatever they may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment