Saturday, March 3, 2012

Yes Sir, Right Away Sir

So when I picked up C from school the other day this was our conversation.....

Me: How was School?
C: Good, but I need you to write your address on a paper.
Me: Why??
C: I need to give it to a friend at school so his mom can bring him over for a sleep over. (Of course at this point I am just going along with the coversation not intending to let these kids work out a sleepover. But I didn't want to upset him over something that will no longer be an issue come tuesday)
Me: Oh ok
C: Um, I did something Bad.
Me: Ok, what did you do?
C: I told my friend that you were my Butler. (HAHA, where does he come up with this stuff!) So, when he comes over you will need to act like my Butler.
Me: Ok......
C: I just wanted him to think that I was cool so you will need to act like my butler and say, yes sir... right away sir.....

This went on for a while..... Seriously, so funny. He really does say some of the funniest things.

1 comment:

  1. I love this story. Sounds like he has an amazing sense of humor. I hope they do well with their family placement. Poor little nuggets. At least they had a great home that demmonstrated what a loving family looks like while they were waiting. Good job foster mom!
    Sincerely
    Casey
    http://asinglefostermomsdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete